Book Your 15-Minute Exploratory Call
The purpose of the Exploratory Call is to help you decide how much help you want from us. Your two options are:
Do It Yourself Library - Free
- Video tutorials on every family law topic
- Demonstrations on how to fill out paperwork
- Templates to use in court
- Worksheets to prepare for court
- Checklists to plan your evidence
- Scripts so you know what to say in court
- Audio clips so you can learn while on the move
DIY Library & Coaching - Small Fee
- Everything in our extensive FREE library of resources, plus…
- Submit questions to your coach
- Join the conference coaching call
- Hear your coach’s response to your question
- Get help finding resources in the library
- Join the private community forum
What Happens on the Call?
There’s nothing you need to prepare before the call. It’s quite simple. Here’s how a typical Exploratory Call goes…
- Introduction: You’ll briefly tell us about yourself: What county are you in? Are you married? Do you have kids?
- Your Status: Do you have a current court order? Do you have an already-scheduled court date coming up? Are you taking someone to court or is someone else taking you to court?
- Your Goals: Why are you looking for legal help right now? What do you want to accomplish? What is the time frame by which you are hoping to accomplish them?
- Your Time & Talents: Do you have the inclination, time, and ability to put in the necessary effort to accomplish your goals?
- Your Questions: We’ll review what resources are available to you through My Court Coach and answer any questions you have about our products & services.
- Next Steps: Let us know how you want My Court Coach to help, and we’ll start you on your path to winning in court.
Keep in mind the Exploratory Call is not a legal consultation. We can’t offer any legal advice on the call.